Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I got sick on sunday but the cold, after battling with some 5500mg of vitamin C over the course of three days, seems to be leaving me with a flourish of a light headache.

Life is good :) but then I'm usually smiling. This week is proving to be as hectic as I feared it would be. BUT. This week is almost over! don't say that it's only tuesday... that's close enough to next week for me c(:

I should really get onto working on my paper but the world is defiantly conspiring against me for I have rediscovered BBC's version of Agatha Christie's Poirot!

listen to the intro!
Hercule Poirot - The Belgian Detective

Anyway here are some people pictures from today and a lone yellow dog from the first day of spring (yesterday [march 20]).

purple watercolor, purple pen

color pencils, pen

And here are some more doodles of ideas for finished pieces that I will upload after the show.


No comments:

Post a Comment